A few weeks ago on Facebook, a friend posted her excitement about receiving her “CurlBOX.” CurlBOX? What’s that, you say? Same thing I said.
Well, “CurlBOX IS AN AFFORDABLE, EXCLUSIVE AND EFFORTLESS WAY TO EXPLORE NEW HAIR PRODUCTS. YOU CAN DISCOVER HAND-SELECTED CURLY HAIR PRODUCTS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP EVERY MONTH.” -via http://curlbox.com ….Sounded like a sweet deal to me. So, I went to subscribe but when I got to the site all the subscriptions were sold out. HUH? Luckily for me subscriptions reopened last Saturday and after about 35 refresh hits between my laptop and cell phone, I finally got my subscription.
Well, about 30 minutes later @CurlBOX tweeted that CurlBOX Natural would be available soon. WHAT??? I thought that’s what I just subscribed for. Turns out CurlBOX is for curly-haired ladies but not all products are “all natural.” Thus, CB is offering a one-time natural product box (not a subscription) for members and non members to purchase. I received the following email and thought I would share the goods. Happy shopping curly ladies!!!!
I just want to check in with you ONE LAST time before curlBOX Natural goes on sale TOMORROW (SATURDAY), September 29th at 3PM EST.
1. This is NOT a subscription. That means that if you purchase curlBOX Natural, you are buying it outright and will not receive any additional charges in the future.
2. You do NOT need to be a member to purchase curlBOX Natural. It’s always first come, first serve at curlBOX.
3. Buying a curlBOX Natural DOES NOT make you a curlBOX VIP memeber (if you are not already one).
4. There are 7-9 (possibly more – you know how we love to spoil) hair product samples in curlBOX Natural.
5. You will BUY the box tomorrow ($40) and it will ship the week of October 22nd.
We hope this clears up your questions. Have a great weekend!
founder + ceo,
facebook.com/curlBOX | @curlBOX”